Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Starting my first Blog

Today is the 'D' Day. I have started my blog. I didn't know what to write for my first blog and then I thought why not start my blog with telling you all why I decided to start a blog and whats its going to be about, so he is goes. My name is Christina and I am a mum of one. About two weeks ago I was watching Julie and Julia and I really wanted to start a blog and just wanted to share my experience of cooking. I am not a chef but I do enjoy cooking at home. I did a cooking course I really enjoyed the first year of it but the second year was very focused on the industry side of things and for Michelin star restaurants and five star hotels. The hotel that was working at was a 3 start hotel in the country side and didn't serve rabbit or veal or any other fancy dishes like that. I also noticed that in college that they have a lot of waste and its OK for them as they are not paying if you get me, while in industry they don't like waste because its money that they are wasting. Anyway enough of that. I am going shopping today so i am going to buy and lots of goodies. I have something in mind to cook and I think its going to be 'beef hot pot' I'll update ye all sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. I would also like to say that I will be taking pictures but for the time being they will be taken on my iPod as my camera isn't working and is getting fixed. I hope that ye all enjoy my receipts.I don't have any receipts that are my own so I will be taken them from magazines that I have and the books that I own. I hope that ye all enjoy them. I am looking forward to hearing from all of ye.

No comments:

Post a Comment