Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

New Easy Food Magazine.

As I was during my weekly food shopping I seen that the new Easy Food Mag is  out for a week now and I didn't have it!! AAAAHHHH. but now that I have it, its all good. The Snowy Cake Pops look absolutely fab. I am looking forward to cooking all the scrumptious receipts, I am hoping that my boyfriend will just taste them. He is such a plain eater and I can't seem to change that. I wonder would any of ye have any ideas of how to change a plain eater to try good food. All he wants to eat is chicken and more chicken. As I was looking through the mag I have already picked out some lovely receipts that I'm going to try out anyway. These are some of them:
-Plum Chicken Lichen
-Creamy Salmon Gratin
-Winter Crumble
-4 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
I'll keep it all updated on my blog. If anyone does not have this magazine Ill be putting up the receipts on the blog so that ye can try them all out too.




















No comments:

Post a Comment