Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

A Curry In 20 Min

I do my food shopping on Mondays, so that way I have everything for the week. Mondays are really hectic and I don't really get to cook a proper healthy dinner that's why Mondays is our lazy day. By the time I come home and get all the bags unpacked, feed the child put him to bed and all that, its after seven when I get started on the dinner. An Indian curry of some sort is most likely on the menu. Nobody say's anything as they all like this curry. You may say that its not a true curry but what the hell its a curry of some sort. Yes its a jar but they are really nice and extremely easy to make and is ready in 20 minutes. This is how I make it!



  • Have a pot of water to boil on for the rice.
  •  Cut up the chicken into pieces all the same size.
  •  Have a little oil heating up and fry the chicken until brown all around. 
  • When water is boiling add your rice and gently cook for about 10-12 mins (follow cooking instructions on box)
  • When chicken all brown in all sides add jar of curry 
  • Reduces the heat and gently simmer for about 10 minutes
  • When all is ready serve and ENJOY!
HAPPY CURRYING! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment